Become a Better Player
The Sample Youth Football League Camp is a developmental youth football experience designed to help players master football fundamentals. The Player Academy curriculum is position-specific and age-appropriate. Instruction focuses on developing proper fundamentals so that players are better prepared for the upcoming season.
SYF camps are the best way to develop youth football players:
- The area's best youth and high school coaches serving as instructors
- Modified contact drills that enhance development and maximize safety
- Classroom instruction that reinforces what was learned on the field
- Low player-to-coach ratio for greater individual attention
- A focus on only one offensive and defensive position within our development model
- Emphasis on character building throughout the Academy
- Instruction for football's most important fundamental: tackling
Moreover, our camp is an educational football experience. For three days, your player will learn football fundamentals in a fun and challenging environment from USA Football-certified instructors.
Sample Youth Football League Camp attendees also receive:
- League-branded practice-tee, shorts, practice jersey, and cinch sack
- Shock Doctor performance mouthguard
- Player Membership to USA Football
- Pre- and post-Academy skill and drill instruction
- Daily lunch
- Keynote speakers from football organizations
Register using the links to the right to make sure your player becomes a better player.